Enjoy a Fresh New Start.
Remove Product Residue.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Stearalkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
Naturally Curly’s best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
Thrilled with this product!!
This cowash not only smells amazing but it feels amazing. It’s super hydrating and makes it exceptionally easy to work your fingers through while showering. I have a chronic scalp condition and using this in between the days I wash with my scalp products has been a blessing. I was worried my scalp wouldn’t feel cleansed or would itch and it keeps everything under control. My curls have been looking way healthier as a result. Highly recommend!
I never received my package.
I never received my package.
It glides so well , cleans without loosing the moisture ...
I've been using this co-wash for several months now and it does a great job cleaning my hair and scalp while maintaining the proper moisture level. I tend to pre-poo whether I shampoo my hair or co-wash. Even with the oil pre-poo, my hair and scalp felt very clean after using this co-wash. I followed up with the leave-in and the Double Butter. Two days later, my hair is still soft and moisturized.
Detangles my tight curls with ease!