Coconut Cowash 32 oz
Enjoy a Fresh New Start.
Remove Product Residue.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Stearalkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
Naturally Curly’s best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
Love the Coconut Cowash
I love this product. It makes my hair and scalp feel clean without feeling stripped. My hair feels soft and curly instead of dry and frizzy. (I also use the Leave-In Condition - just a pea-sized amount after the Cowash. Then style with DoubleButter Cream.)
I only recently got into cowashing but it's been a game changer for my hair. Im able to get a clean scalp but my hair still remains moisturized so I get minimal frizz. I'm so glad it's in a bigger bottle coz I go through the tubs like crazy. I plan on reusing the bottle when it's emptied
The best cowash for my natural hair
I am a product junkie, I have used many cowash for my 4c fine hair. This is the only cowash I have used that I have repurchased time and time again. It keeps my hair soft, clean and smelling good. I always get asked, “What’s in my hair”.
Girllllllllllll if you haven’t tried this you need to try it immediately!! It’s so good my absolute favorite co wash! Get the 32oz even if it’s your first time using it because you’ll love it trust me!
Where have you been all my life?
It makes wash day in the shower so much easier. I love that I get more too. It feels wonderful in my hair and on my scalp. It's perfect for my quick wash days as well as my prewash.