Curl Clarity Shampoo
Remove the Dull.
Bring On the Shine!
At times your coils or curls just won't act right and it's difficult to make them shine and behave. These are the tell-tell signs that it's time to remove the old, dulling residue and make a fresh clean start, but without dehydrating your hair.
- Gently removes product build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp.
- Sulfate-free. Will not strip hair of the precious natural moisture that makes it thrive.
- Leaves behind moisture, preventing hair from becoming dried out, rough-looking and unmanageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- After use, your hair will be ready to receive again all of the good things you give it for style and maintenance
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Gently massage into lather throughout hair and scalp.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with the other As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser for the Hair & Scalp and Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner.
Immediately after clarifying is the perfect time to experience intense conditioning with As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioner.
Tips of Joy
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the lather or conditioner. Use a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- If you want to cleanse your hair and scalp and don't have a significant amount of product build-up or oil to remove, here's a great way to maximize moisture! Cleanse with As I Am® Cleansing Pudding + Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser,(low poo), or As I Am® Coconut Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner (no poo).This will keep your hair wonderfully hydrated!
I love this item! Makes my hair curl beautifully and keeps it soft and shiny all at the same time.
If you are looking for the kind of squeaky clean you usually have to use sulfate clarifying shampoo to get, then look no further. This is an excellent clarifying shampoo that really gets rid of all the junk, so my hair can start acting like its happy self again. I definitely recommend a good deep conditioner after using this. I love the fragrance too!
This shampoo leaves my hair clean but not stripped- it's great! I use it once every few weeks in between (or in addition to) my normal cleansing routine.
I love the way all As I Am products leave my hair feeling soft and conditioned in perfect curly coils.
I use this once every 1-2 weeks as a way to reset my roots, works a treat
I love this product love how it smells love how it feels in my hair just love love this product
Love this shampoo! I use the Cowash three times a month and the fourth week I use the poo for a deeper cleanse. It doesn’t strip my 4c hair which is great!
Definitely don't dry out my hair and I don't need to follow up with ACV!
Hands down one of my fave shampoos for deeply cleansing my hair without stripping my hair. I have 3c-4a type curls and as I am never fails me! I love the matching leave in conditioner!!
Love this product.