Coconut CoWash 16 oz
Enjoy a Fresh New Start.
Remove Product Residue.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, Camillia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene.
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
Naturally Curly’s best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
Works well with my hair, got the job done.
Nice nice. I see myself buying more stuff from them.
smells great and left my hair feeling really smooth and hydrated. i am an older caucasian woman with longer hair that tends to frizz and break. You cant beat the price either.
Great detangler on my type 4 hair. Makes wash-day a breeze! Totally in love
I’ve only used it twice so far but I’m really liking this. My hair feels lovely, curls just how I want it to with so much less frizz and it feels really clean when I use this. Very happy so far.