Prepare to Style!
A great leave-in is a vital first step in styling. Smooth it on after cleansing and conditioning. Your finished style will be softer shinier and more manageable.
This natural wonder keeps tangles away and provides a great foundation for natural styling. It contains an organic strengthening agent, plus natural ingredients that promote hair growth.
- Eases wet combing
- Helps strengthen hair
- Seals the cuticle layer
- Supports healthy hair growth
- Adds moisture and shine
- Prepares your hair for styling
- Especially beneficial if custard, gel or setting cream is to be applied for final styling
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Phytosterols, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Betaine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance/Parfum, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene.
- Apply liberally to clean, wet detangled hair
- Distribute well throughout entire head hair, from root to tip
- Comb through to maintain tangle free alignment
- Proceed to style
TipsApplying a great Leave-In like this does wonders for your hair! Whether you follow with styling products or not, (such as Curling Gels, Custards, Puddings or Twist Creams), your hair will thank you for this little extra step.
- Coils and curls will be better hydrated, softer, shinier and more manageable.
- Plus, using a Leave-In after your final rinse will also help keep your hair tangle free as you style
- When styling products are used, a liberal application of Leave-In Conditioner before you apply them will often keep those annoying flakes,(that like to appear once your hair is dry), at bay.
I love using the leave-in conditioner. It gives my natural hair the conditioning that I’m looking for. I also use many of the other products as well. These products are awesome and I believe specifically made just for our naturally textured hair type.
Leaves hair soft with no residue
Have short hair that's thick and course. Years of coloring has made it even dryer. This leave-in conditioner has changed the texture of my hair from "straw-like" to soft better than any product I've tried. I use about a pea-sized dollop - a little goes a long way. There's no residue on my hair once it's dry. Subtle coconut smell is pleasing. I love this product ;-).
Amazing. Makes hair so soft. Sometimes I add a little water but only because I think a little goes a long way with this product so adding water just helps it to last longer in my home. Lol.
Forever part of my routine
I have 2C/3A low porosity curly hair that gets weighed down easily. It is SO hard for me to find products that won't build up on my hair and make it look greasy. This leave-in is AMAZING. I'm super cautious about what I put on my hair so I'm very pleased with the natural non-harmful ingredients. It honestly works great for me, just make sure not to be heavy-handed with it (otherwise there's product build-up, at least for me), a little goes a long way.