Coconut CoWash 16 oz
Enjoy a Fresh New Start.
Remove Product Residue.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, Camillia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene.
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
Naturally Curly’s best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
This is the best cowash I’ve ever owned but....
The product is amazing. I have repurchased numerous times. I love that it’s a cowash but it still has a little bit of suds. I fill if a cleansing product doesn’t have suds it is not cleaning your hair. And I can use this and say my hair is free of build up. But I’m thinking about looking for another cowash because it is more a pain than I originally thought it would be to scoop this out of the container. Guys you need to put this in some type of shower friendly bottle or container. When I am showing water gets in it and I know that will cause mold in my product. You could use a pump or a squeeze bottle just u need something that is shower friendly.
Takes co-washing to a whole new level
I have probably type 2C/3A Caucasian hair. I have found most sulfate-free shampoos as well as even higher-end salon-brand cleansing conditioners a waste of time. They simply don't clean well enough. As I Am co-wash achieves something unique - it cleanses effectively (all build up), but does so without stripping or drying my hair. My natural hair texture after washing and using the leave-in conditioner has a very slight 'hard'/textured result that I want, with well defined curl as well as shine and smoothness. And that's without using any styling products after.
I never received my package.
I never received my package.
Thrilled with this product!!
This cowash not only smells amazing but it feels amazing. It’s super hydrating and makes it exceptionally easy to work your fingers through while showering. I have a chronic scalp condition and using this in between the days I wash with my scalp products has been a blessing. I was worried my scalp wouldn’t feel cleansed or would itch and it keeps everything under control. My curls have been looking way healthier as a result. Highly recommend!
I've been using this co-wash for several months now and it does a great job cleaning my hair and scalp while maintaining the proper moisture level. I tend to pre-poo whether I shampoo my hair or co-wash. Even with the oil pre-poo, my hair and scalp felt very clean after using this co-wash. I followed up with the leave-in and the Double Butter. Two days later, my hair is still soft and moisturized.
Can use daily without drying or color stripping. Nourishing and smoothing without weighing down curls. Works great on blow out days as well.
Love this product! I use it everyday. Since I made this change my hair is no longer dry and I don't need to use Moroccan oil anymore. Better than an salon or store product I've ever used!
Love this product
This was my second foray into cowashing, my first was with Wen and I was horribly disappointed. As I Am Cowash gave my hair so much more moisture, without weighing it down!
I have been an avid user of this product for years. It’s the best Co-wash I’ve ever used and I’ve tried a few
This stuff is amazing. It makes my hair so soft and smells so good. I use it as a co-wash and as a leave-in and can go at least 5 days without shampooing my hair.