Leave-In Tangle Releaser
With Shea Butter, Coconut Oil & Royal Jelly
Tame Your Tangles. Make Shampoo Day A Happy Day.
29% Hair moisture increase in high humidity.
Ease of Combing on wet hair by 42%.
Detangling on dry hair made easier by 39%.
As much as we love our natural-textured hair, the job of detangling can be quite a chore. Despite the time it takes to free wet hair of tangles, (particularly for those with longer, thicker hair), can result in breakage, fiber weakening and even excess shedding.
Now, As I Am offers real “help” in the time of need. You can approach the necessary step of detangling with greater ease. And besides easier wet combing, you’ll notice enhanced softness and a wonderful shine. Your hair will be easy to comb, healthier and happier.
GREAT FOR THE LITTLE NATURALISTAS IN YOUR LIFE, TOO!!!
- Provides for easier release of tangles after cleansing
- The leave in formula remains on to prepare your hair for application of styling products
- Rich consistency. Economical to use. A small amount does the job.
- Moisturizes and promotes shine
- Helps strengthen hair and repair damaged areas
- Contains an wide array of natural ingredients known for hydrating and nourishing hair
How to use
How to use
• First, cleanse hair. (We highly recommend As I Am cleansers: As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo or Coconut CoWash.)
• Leave hair wet or very damp. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.
• Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends.
• Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes. Always start near the ends and proceed up toward the scalp. You may also detangle by carefully finger racking through your hair.
• If it seems that you require more product to ease detangling, Distribute another very small amount. Do not over use.
• Proceed to style
One of the best tips for detangling natural-textured hair is to comb through while shampoo lather , cowash conditioner or rinse-out condtitioner is fully,still in the hair, using a wide tooth detangling comb.
See Styling Tips: Detangling
Some naturalistas still find it challenging to remove all of the tangles and knots from their hair after cleansing. Others just want to cleanse, rinse, condition and then detangle without taking any intermediate steps. In such cases, As I Am Detangling Conditioner is a great way to release your tangles!
Smooth it on and distribute throughout soaking wet or very damp hair. Work with a very small amount to start. It is a concentrated Leave-In and too much may over-coat your hair. But not to worry…If after detangling is done, you feel that a bit too much is left on your hair, a very, very light rinse, will correct the situation. And if you prefer to use your favorite Leave In, you can rinse out the detangling conditioner even more. Then apply your Leave-In of choice before proceeding to apply styling products. (i.e. creams, gels, etc.) We recommend As I Am Leave In Conditioner, of course!
Shipping & Return policy
Shipping & Return policy
All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order.
Orders placed on weekends or during aholiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-8 business days
upon receipt of order.
The selected shipping method applies after order has shipped.
We cannot edit or make address changes once orders have been made.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive notifications from As I Am
with your tracking number. You can track your order through the provider up until delivery.
All Sales are Final.
No address changes after checkout.
The hair product was wonderful it’s easy to apply and also easier for me to detangle my hair
My favorite by far
I normally only use cowash I added this once a week and love it
I like the smell
Leave in conditioner
It's a nice light leave in conditioner with a coconut smell. Doesn't make your hair feel heavy. I like it.
The product is a great conditioner for your hair, and it helped detangle my hair a great amount! Highly recommend!