Immerse Your Coils and Curls in Moisture and Emollients.
Keep Them Strong and in Good Repair.
Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers.
- Moisturizes deep within the hair shaft
- Smooths and aligns cuticle layer
- Strengthens weak areas and repairs split ends
- Promotes shine
- Infused with pure herbal ingredients that stimulate the scalp and hair roots
- Helps promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level
- Enhances manageability and overall hair health
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Betaine, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosterols, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Saccharum Ocinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum,Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Limonene.
First, cleanse your hair with one of the As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.
- Distribute Hydration Elation® throughout hair
- Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap.
- Optional: Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment.
- Remove cap, add a bit of water, and then carefully detangle hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Tightly curled/coiled hair has a tendency to be drier than other textures. It needs moisture to resist styling damage, to feel good and to look vibrant. Our curls and coils "pop" into alignment more readily and are smoother when they are consistently hydrated.
Selecting moisturizing products for your hair is very important, but it's just part of the solution.
- You must also avoid practices that rob your hair of moisture, such as cleansing with harsh shampoos, exposing your hair to extreme sunlight, wind and frigidly cold weather conditions.
- Make a habit of "babying" your hair by using moisturizing products designed for it.
- Always detangle gently.
- Wear protective styles, at least from time-to- time.
- Deep condition your hair every 2 to 3 weeks. You may want to do so even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it.
- Whenever time permits, use a heat cap or hood dryer-- on a warm, not hot setting— and leave conditioner on for 25-30 minutes. This allows for the greatest penetration of conditioners and moisturizers. See Ask A Scientist for Expert Information on "About Conditioning".
Love, love, love this product
This conditioner is simply the best I've used. After I do a cool rinse, I can feel the difference in my (4B, preternaturally dry) hair. My only complaint is that I can't find it in stores! The other products are, but this isn't for some reason. I hope it's not going to go away!
it was very moisturzing even more moisturizing than my shea moisture deep conditioner and I love that deep conditioner i reccomend and would give 5 stars but the container was half empty.
A MUST have!!
This has really strengthen my hair! I have really noticed a difference in the moisture and the management of my hair!
Hydration is Correct
I shampooed my hair as normal and then put on the conditioner. The conditioner literally melts into the hair and instantly makes it soft and manageable. I've used it twice and both times I has the same effect, my only problem is I bought the smaller size.
First time using!
My experience was amazing. At first I wasn’t sure if it was going to work for my 4c hair but it did! My hair was so soft & smelled so good. The CoWash is my favorite!
I don’t know
I haven’t used it long enough to make a statement if this product works.
I love this treatment! Moisturizing, gentle and smells amazing!
I love this product and wish that it was in a bigger container!!! Please consider providing more in a bigger container.
This product added moisture to my hair unlike any other deep conditioner. My curls were still soft, bouncy, and well defined after more than a week (9 days) after use which has never happened with other products. I applied it after using the cleansing pudding and sat under the drier with a plastic cap for 30 minutes. It rinses away easily and leaves my hair soft and manageable and well hydrated.
My experience with hydration elation is excellent What I am really loving is the pure coconut oil which has been great for my skin