Prepare to Style!
A great leave-in is a vital first step in styling. Smooth it on after cleansing and conditioning. Your finished style will be softer shinier and more manageable.
This natural wonder keeps tangles away and provides a great foundation for natural styling. It contains an organic strengthening agent, plus natural ingredients that promote hair growth.
- Eases wet combing
- Helps strengthen hair
- Seals the cuticle layer
- Supports healthy hair growth
- Adds moisture and shine
- Prepares your hair for styling
- Especially beneficial if custard, gel or setting cream is to be applied for final styling
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Phytosterols, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Betaine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance/Parfum, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene.
- Apply liberally to clean, wet detangled hair
- Distribute well throughout entire head hair, from root to tip
- Comb through to maintain tangle free alignment
- Proceed to style
TipsApplying a great Leave-In like this does wonders for your hair! Whether you follow with styling products or not, (such as Curling Gels, Custards, Puddings or Twist Creams), your hair will thank you for this little extra step.
- Coils and curls will be better hydrated, softer, shinier and more manageable.
- Plus, using a Leave-In after your final rinse will also help keep your hair tangle free as you style
- When styling products are used, a liberal application of Leave-In Conditioner before you apply them will often keep those annoying flakes,(that like to appear once your hair is dry), at bay.
I absolutely love “As I Am” products! Especially the leave-in conditioner! My hair just LOVES it! I’ve also been using it on my toddlers hair since she was about 8 months old and her curls POP and are so soft and shiny! I’m a forever customer!!!
good product and smells nice
Soft, Manageable Hair with No Flakes!
I bought my first bottle while I was on vacation in San Diego and loved it so much, I decided to find the website when I was about to run out and ordered a replacement online! It makes my hair soft and manageable with no flakes and I love that about it! My hair is very curly (type 3B) and it tends to get very "tangly" when wet. Your leave-in conditioner makes combing easy!!!
We love these products
Our little guy has 3C curls and needs extra moisture. We bought the trial package with lots of little-sized items to see what works, and this leave-in conditioner made the cut for full-size purchase! It's one of the only products that works to keep his curls active and bouncy overnight without looking greasy.
Leave in conditioner
Excellent product leaves your hair soft and manageable