Enjoy a Fresh New Start.
Remove Product Residue.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Stearalkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
Naturally Curly’s best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
New Holy Grail
So, I'm relatively new to the curly girl method (aiming to cut out silicones, sulphates, and heat styling) in order to embrace my natural curls. I have never used a cowash before until trying this one. Let me tell you - it's been a game changer. I use it several times a week now and my hair is so soft and just feels overall amazing and my natural curls are really improving. I will continue buying this product again and again!
THE ONLY HAIR PRODUCT I CAN GENUINELY RECOMMEND!!
Nice creamy texture that helps with detangling and keeping my hair moisturized. Every time I use this my hair comes out so defined and soft. This is the best natural hair product I have ever used. 10 out of 10 recommend and it’s definitely worth the money
Love it. Love it love it
My daughter and I are never using any other shampoo and conditioner ever again. We love the Coconut CoWash especially. Thanks Fam
Absolutely love them coconut wash & the avocado shea wash
Because of medication I am taking, my hair has changed texture. Sort of fried, over processed texture. This product is helping so much as a wash - keeps it conditioned (as opposed to regular shampoo) and therefore less oils needed after wash :)