Coconut CoWash 16 oz
Enjoy a Fresh New Start.
Remove Product Residue.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Stearalkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
Naturally Curly’s best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
It is great and smells amazing
I love this product. It was my first time using this line of product and I must say I'm very pleased. The Coconut Cowash had my hair feeling soft and scent smells good. I'm planning on ordering more of this product line.
I love using this in between washes. I may not have curly hair, but I try to wash minimally to protect my hair, and this is the perfect cleansing conditioner to help with that mission. It leaves my scalp feeling clean and my hair super soft, almost more than if I were to shampoo it.
love this stuff!
I use this as my regular cleanser followed by the hydration elation conditioner and it's so nice! Leaves me hair clean, but soft and so smooth feeling and makes it so easy to detangle in the shower. My hairstylist even commented on how much healthier and softer my hair is now!
I have fine hair (but a lot of it) and this cowash doesn't weigh me down!