Ultra Light Hydrating & Styling Cream
with Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Extracts of Alma and Shikakai, and Rice Bran Oil.
A blend of hair’s favorite natural emollients and botanicals, whipped to a “just-right light consistency."
- Frizz-free releasing of twist, bantu-knot and braid sets
- Great for anytime lubricity, shine and softness
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Betaine, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Fragrance/Parfum (Coumarin, Limonene), Ceteareth-25, Laureth-23, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, BHT.
How to use
How to use
For styling twist-outs, braid-outs and knot-outs
• Smooth a small amount along each section.
• Carefully release with fingertips lightly coated with CocoShea Whip.
For general use
• Smooth on as needed to soften, hydrate and lubricate.
After you’ve done all of that work to twist, bantu knot or braid your hair for definition, you don’t want to add frizz as you release the twists, knots or braids now do you? Of course you don’t.
• For smooth, shiny twist-outs, knot-outs and braid-outs, the most experienced naturalistas lightly coat their fingertips with oils or butters before releasing their sets. Lubricated fingertips keep the coil and curl assemblies in smooth alignment. The problem with some of these lubricants is that they either just sit on top of the hair, making it a bit oily. Others are rather thick and difficult to melt, making for “drag” as the fingers move down the twist/knot/braid to release it. Frizz and fuzziness can result.
• As I Am® CocoShea Whip is a specially-designed styling cream that is the perfect complement to twist-out, knot-out and braid-out styling. Whether you are 2-strand twisting, flat twisting, braiding or bantu knotting, dipping your pretty little finger tips in this cream is an absolute must! It has slip, gives moisture, adds shine and does not build up.
• It has lots of coconut oil, known as one of the only oils that penetrate the hair fiber, and shea butter, a wonderful natural emollient and sealer. They, along with amla, vegetable glycerin, sugar beet root and other wondrous naturals, are whipped to a nice light consistency. It coats the fingertips lightly and glides smoothly along the hair.
• CocoShea Whip is not only for releasing, it’s great for general styling. You can use it to lift and fluff, as you work to get your style “just right”, massage a bit onto dry scalp, or on a “whenever” basis for enhanced shine and manageability.
Your hair is going to love it! Mine does!
All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order.
Orders placed on weekends or during aholiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-8 business days
upon receipt of order.
The selected shipping method applies after order has shipped.
We cannot edit or make address changes once orders have been made.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive notifications from As I Am
with your tracking number. You can track your order through the provider up until delivery.
All Sales are Final.
No address changes after checkout.
It makes my hair so soft & manageable!
Most beauty stores run out of this so that's why I went to the site for it. The condition of my hair after using this is wonderful.
Lovely scent with a light moisturizing weight.
I use it daily. I never want to run out so there’s always a spare jar stored away. It lays all the wispy curly hairs down and provides a nice sheen.
This is a great product for my wash and gos
I love it!
I started out with the DoubleButter Cream which is great for heavier moisturizing, but I find that the CocoShea Whip is lighter which best suits moisturizing my soft curls. Also, the scent is delicate and barely noticeable so it doesn't interfere with any other fragrance that I may have on. CocoShea Whip subtly lays down my curls giving them sheen while keeping a natural look rather than stringy so that the scalp is seen. I wear my hair fully natural in a pony tail in this Vegas heat. CocoShea Whip has won me over.