Immerse Your Coils and Curls in Moisture and Emollients.
Keep Them Strong and in Good Repair.
Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers.
- Moisturizes deep within the hair shaft
- Smooths and aligns cuticle layer
- Strengthens weak areas and repairs split ends
- Promotes shine
- Infused with pure herbal ingredients that stimulate the scalp and hair roots
- Helps promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level
- Enhances manageability and overall hair health
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Betaine, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosterols, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
First, cleanse your hair with one of the As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.
- Distribute Hydration Elation® throughout hair
- Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap.
- Optional: Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment.
- Remove cap, add a bit of water, and then carefully detangle hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Tightly curled/coiled hair has a tendency to be drier than other textures. It needs moisture to resist styling damage, to feel good and to look vibrant. Our curls and coils "pop" into alignment more readily and are smoother when they are consistently hydrated.
Selecting moisturizing products for your hair is very important, but it's just part of the solution.
- You must also avoid practices that rob your hair of moisture, such as cleansing with harsh shampoos, exposing your hair to extreme sunlight, wind and frigidly cold weather conditions.
- Make a habit of "babying" your hair by using moisturizing products designed for it.
- Always detangle gently.
- Wear protective styles, at least from time-to- time.
- Deep condition your hair every 2 to 3 weeks. You may want to do so even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it.
- Whenever time permits, use a heat cap or hood dryer-- on a warm, not hot setting— and leave conditioner on for 25-30 minutes. This allows for the greatest penetration of conditioners and moisturizers. See Ask A Scientist for Expert Information on "About Conditioning".
First time using!
My experience was amazing. At first I wasn’t sure if it was going to work for my 4c hair but it did! My hair was so soft & smelled so good. The CoWash is my favorite!
Oil sheen spray
I had a great experience with using, as I am oil sheen spray. My hair used to be dry and flaky now using as I am oil sheen spray, my hair is nice and moist with the good smelling scent.
This product added moisture to my hair unlike any other deep conditioner. My curls were still soft, bouncy, and well defined after more than a week (9 days) after use which has never happened with other products. I applied it after using the cleansing pudding and sat under the drier with a plastic cap for 30 minutes. It rinses away easily and leaves my hair soft and manageable and well hydrated.
I don’t know
I haven’t used it long enough to make a statement if this product works.
Hydration is Correct
I shampooed my hair as normal and then put on the conditioner. The conditioner literally melts into the hair and instantly makes it soft and manageable. I've used it twice and both times I has the same effect, my only problem is I bought the smaller size.