Daily Hair Revitalizer
Drink Up, Thirsty Hair! Look Alive, Dry Coils!
Ah, Moisture! Essential for making natural coils and curls spring into beautiful! When your hair craves added hydration, nourish your hair with a daily serving of Moisture Milk. It's loaded with some of nature's best emollients to make your hair smile.
All ingredients have been carefully selected to promote both the inner and outer beauty of your hair.
- Makes hair more pliable for enhanced manageability
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Linoleate, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PEG-75 Lanolin, Laureth-9
- Apply a little or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality.
- Also great after defining with Curling Custard or Twist & Shine Defining Cream to soften and enhance the finish. Also helps to combat flaking from styling products.
- Moisture Milk is perfect when you want to go light. It's also recommended as the moisturizer of choice for those with fine or thin hair. Heavier creams and oils tend to weigh hair down, and make the natural coil less robust.
- Don't rub creams, oils and butters into your finished style too vigorously. It can disturb coil/curl definition. Instead, rub the product between the palms of your hands, then massage throughout the hair and scrunch onto the ends.
- Don't overuse. A build-up of emollients can actually work against your natural curl definition, and instead of looking shinier, your hair may appear dull and matted.
Moisture Milk is fantastic!
My daughters have ringlets and it is very difficult to keep them from getting fizzy and dry. Moisture Milk makes their hair so silky!!!
I had been experimenting since last November with natural hair products for my TWA. As it turns out, I was layering too much. As of today, my routine is simple. I just use the As I Am co-wash, leave-in conditioner and this fantastic moisture milk. I thought I'd need a curl enhancer but I do not. After waiting a while, I noticed the curl definition I was hoping for.
Hair was moisturized but came off as greasy
My hair was very moisturized, but when I touched my hair, my hair came off as greasy even though touching it it did not feel that way. Overall, it is good and that wouldn’t stop me from purchasing again.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Started buying it direct from you because the ones sold on Amazon are adulterated. Yup -- consistently they add some kind of oil to thin it down and it separates somewhat. But it took a while for me to realize I didn't have to buy from bootleggers. Duh. I could go straight to the manufacturer. Because I traditionally buy mine at Walgreens and traditionally they are out of it for months at a time. It's never on the shelf. AND IT'S THE ONLY PRODUCT I BUY FOR MY HAIR AND THEN I USE IT ALL OVER MY BODY -- HEAD TO TOE EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yup. Love the fragrance. Makes me happy. Then my skin is so super hydrated -- when I have my makeup done for an event or photo shoot my artist ALWAYS says, my my my your skin is so hydrated, and I say yes indeed - As I Am! SOOOOOO, whatever you're doing -- God bless you. And yes, I know you make other products but I've never bought a single one of them. I'm not a fussy girl. I wear my hair natural. I shower, load my hair up with Moisture Milk and comb it out and pull it into a pony puff, brush it down and I'm done. Occasionally I let it air dry into a fro. Once upon a time I had tons of hair -- with no time to care for it. So I'm constantly doing a big chop that I really don't want to. Now I can wash and actually get a comb through my hair when it's loaded up with Moisture Milk -- and it can even detangle after weeks without combing. Yes, I'm that bad busy obsessed with work -- and now I can do it guilt free because I've got my Moisture Milk! THANK YOU.
Have to use sparingly on my hair (fine) as it is a quite an oily product, otherwise it gets stringy. I just use on the ends to keep them moisturized and less frizzy.