Rice Water Collection is the latest release from our scientific formulation team, which holds over 45 haircare-specific patents from our Founder and Chief Chemist Dr. Ali N. Syed. This new highly effective line supplies the hair with beneficial nutrients to help grow hair, prevent hair loss and fight hair breakage.
The Rice Water Collection is great for all hair types and textures. It won't cause protein overload and it's great for both low and high porosity hair. It works to deeply moisturize and detangle with these key ingredients:
- Forbidden Black Rice Water: Used for centuries for its medicinal benefits, it's rich in antioxidants and widely beneficial for hair loss
- Biotin: Stimulates keratin production in the hair
- Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols (Beta-Sitosterol): Added to reduce inflammation and strengthen hair follicles while helping to reduce shedding and thinning of hair
- Ceramide: Helps strengthen damaged, brittle strands and makes hair smoother and healthier
- Copper Tripeptide: Stimulates hair growth by increasing hair follicle size for thicker and fuller hair
- Inositol: Reduces excessive hair shedding, and helps promote healthy hair growth
The line includes three key products: Rice Water, Rice Water Micellar Shampoo and Rice Water Conditioner.
The Rice Water Collection will be exclusively available at www.asiamnaturally.com since September 2022.
In its multiple benefits:
Moisturize hair up to 26%.
Strengthen hair up to 136%.
Ease wet combing up to 25%.
Improve wet detangling up to 45%.
We are committed to providing products that give back to communities and the planet. For every product sold, $1 is donated to the customer's choice of Innocence Project, Inc., Malala Fund, Greenpeace Fund, Inc., NAACP Foundation, RAICES (Refugee & Immigrant Center for Education & Legal Services), 1 % For The Planet, MADRE, An International Women's Human Rights Org., Black Girls CODE, Chicanos Por La Causa Inc, GIRLS NOT BRIDES: THE GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP TO END CHILD MARRIAGE, PULL UP FOR CHANGE, and Black Lives Matter.
As I Am continues to offset every purchase at a 2: 1 capacity and is striving to meet a goal of being net zero by 2030. Total amount donated up to now: $238,000.
You can find Hemp Seed Oil Bars online at https://asiamnaturally.com/collections/rice-water