Enjoy a Fresh New Start.
Remove Product Residue.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Stearalkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
Naturally Curly’s best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
A perfect product for my hair
I’ve been using this product for five years or more. This is the only product I’ve used that never builds up on my hair, treats my scalp gently, and gives me soft natural curls every time regardless of the time of the year. I am intrigued with the new oils, but I would hate to interfere with how well this product works. I was once asked whatbeauty products I would have to take with me if I was stranded on a deserted island. This and the jelly are all I would take.
I LUV THIS STUFF!
THIS IS MY MOST FAVE CO-WASH EVER, I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON IT TO CLEANSE & MOISTURIZE MY HAIR & NOT BE TO HEAVY. I HAVE LOW DENSITY, LOW POROSITY 3A HAIR & COCONUT CO-WASH HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GO TO ;-)
Can use daily without drying or color stripping. Nourishing and smoothing without weighing down curls. Works great on blow out days as well.
Love this product! I use it everyday. Since I made this change my hair is no longer dry and I don't need to use Moroccan oil anymore. Better than an salon or store product I've ever used!
This is the best cowash I’ve ever owned but....
The product is amazing. I have repurchased numerous times. I love that it’s a cowash but it still has a little bit of suds. I fill if a cleansing product doesn’t have suds it is not cleaning your hair. And I can use this and say my hair is free of build up. But I’m thinking about looking for another cowash because it is more a pain than I originally thought it would be to scoop this out of the container. Guys you need to put this in some type of shower friendly bottle or container. When I am showing water gets in it and I know that will cause mold in my product. You could use a pump or a squeeze bottle just u need something that is shower friendly.