Watch Jessica prep her hair and scalp for wig wearing.
1. Cleanse hair with Olive & Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
2. Cleanse hair again with Olive & Tea Tree Oil CowashCleanse hair and scalp again with the cleansing conditioner.
3. Condition with Olive & Tea Tree Oil Leave-In Conditioner
Leave-in Conditioner keeps hair hydrated, nourished and softer to reduce frizz and breakage.
4. Oil the scalp and hair with Olive & Tea Tree Oil Treatment to prep for styling
We recommend oiling the scalp for nourishing soft curls and aiding strength and growth.
5. Style hair as normal
Properly braid down your hair for wig wearing, crotchet or braids.
6. Use Olive & Tea Tree Oil Treatment as needed throughout the life of your protective style
When taking protective style out, you should find minimal shedding, less breakage and stronger hair!
DRY & ITCHY SCALP CARE COLLECTION WILL DEFINITELY BE YOUR SCALP CARE GO TO