Curl Clarity® Shampoo
Remove the Dull.
Bring On the Shine!
At times your coils or curls just won't act right and it's difficult to make them shine and behave. These are the tell-tell signs that it's time to remove the old, dulling residue and make a fresh clean start, but without dehydrating your hair.
Size: 8 fl.oz./237 ml Price: $12.00
- Gently removes product build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp.
- Sulfate- free. Will not strip hair of the precious natural moisture that makes it thrive.
- Leaves behind moisture, preventing hair from becoming dried out, rough-looking and unmanageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- After use, your hair will be ready to receive again all of the good things you give it for style and maintenance.
Key Ingredients: Coconut, Amla and Tangerine
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)¹ and Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla)¹ and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Glucose, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Limonene.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Gently massage into lather throughout hair and scalp.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with the other As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser for the Hair & Scalp and Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
Immediately after clarifying is the perfect time to experience intense conditioning with As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioner.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the lather or conditioner. Use a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- If you want to cleanse your hair and scalp and don't have a significant amount of product build-up or oil to remove, here's a great way to maximize moisture! Cleanse with As I Am® Cleansing Pudding + Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser,(low poo), or As I Am® Coconut Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner (no poo).This will keep your hair wonderfully hydrated!