Cleansing Pudding +
Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser
Provides a Soothing Scalp Treatment As It Cleanses. Helps Support Healthy Hair Growth
A rich sulfate-free creamy moisturizing beauty bath for your hair! Contains a special blend of natural ingredients, including saw palmetto and phytosterols, that helps to eliminate DHT build-up from the scalp, and promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Cleanses hair of residue and product build-up
- Moisturizes as it cleanses
- Rids scalp of excess sebum, environmental impurities and shedding scalp debris
- Provides a soothing scalp treatment
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Phytosterols, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Piroctone Olamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair.
- Lather product through hair and massage into scalp.
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- Leave on 3-5 minutes in order to eliminate shedding scalp debris.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the cleanser lather or the conditioner you are using. Gently detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- If you have a build-up of oils and styling products, remove them with As I Am® Cleansing Pudding+ (sulfate-free low poo). To maintain a healthy moisture balance, cleanse with As I Am® Coconut Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner (no poo) when hair and scalp require only a gentle cleansing.
I love the cleansing pudding, my ***** hair drinks it up. It defines my hair " WOW" and makes it very soft and manageable. Wash day is a breeze. The cleansing pudding is a staple, I keep backup on this and all of my favorite As I Am products.
I love how clean my hair feels after just one wash.
I love it! My hair is super soft and easy to manage.
ive used this In the last and after using other products this one seems to get my hair so clean and soft
I took a chance and purchased the product online with no idea how it would work on my hair....I’m glad I did!! I fell in LOVE with the As I Am Cleansing Pudding from the very first time I used it on my hair! No tangles, no frizz; just perfect cleansing. I wished it was sold in retail stores in my area. I can only purchase it online.
It cleans my hair, it’s gentle on the hair and scalp and my hair is left clean, shinny and moisturized. It doesn’t make foam, but I got used to the sensation of CoWashing and low pop, so I know that even it doesn’t lather, the hair will be cleaned.
I love this product sooo much. I use it 5-6 days a week and it is the only thing that keeps my hair manageable, shiny, clean, and soft, whether I blow dry straight or diffuse for curls. I'm a white gal and I love this product. I get paniky when I run low and don't haven't ordered my back up. I am disappointed though that the 16 ounce is continually out of stock! :( I would buy this in a 32 ounce bottle! Thanks for a great product. TD
My dreads feel so clean and soft will always get my products from them, Thank you for products I've been wanting and found it thank you very glad I came across ur website,
It’s a good product. I like it & it smells great but it’s not great for detangling.