Enriched Henna Powder
Natural Color Highlights. Deep Conditioning. Silky Smooth Texture.
Why can’t my hair be happy too! Great looking hair deserves a little color every now and then. Henna deposits a superb shine, and delivers a smoother, silkier texture by filling in rough areas along the cuticle layer.
An exclusive premium blend of henna powder and conditioning and moisturizing sunflower seed and clove leaf oils does wonders for any type and texture of hair without chemical dyes.
- Adds a subtle reddish brown highlight to hair
- Noticeable results last approximately one month
- Easy to apply, rinse and condition naturally
- Moisturizes and promotes a natural shine
- Helps smooth hair and aids detangling
- Contains no chemical dyes which can damage your hair, stain your skin or dry your hair
Key Ingredients: Henna, Sunflower Seed Oil, Clove Leaf Oil
Henna, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Dicocoethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Propylene Glycol
Please purchase As I Am® Curl Clarity® Shampoo and As I Am® Coconut CoWash before starting.
- Mix Henna Powder
- Shampoo hair with As I Am® Curl Clarity® Shampoo and detangle
- Apply Henna mixture and process wearing plastic cap
- Cleanse. Condition and Detangle with As I Am® Coconut CoWash
Do not use in conjunction with other chemical treatments unless applied by and upon the advice of a licensed cosmetologist.
Contains No Chemical Dyes • Will Not Lighten Hair
Henna is a natural organic ingredient that has been used for centuries to add highlights and to improve hair’s condition and shine. First time users should read and follow the product’s instructions carefully to avoid potential problems.
Selecting and using shine and color enhancing products work best with a proven cleansing and conditioning regimen.
- Select As I Am® products to help keep your hair in great condition throughout the year
- You must also avoid practices that rob your hair of moisture, such as cleansing with harsh shampoos, exposing your hair to extreme sunlight, wind and frigidly cold weather conditions.
- Take your time and properly mix the Henna for even coverage onto your hair
- Don’t combine the natural color benefits of Henna with artificial chemical dyes and colorants
This product didn’t disappoint! It wasn’t drying at all for me thann God cause I was nervous from hearing henna can make your hair dry and straw like but not this product only happiness!! I have some greys and this product make them a gorgeous ashy red color and for all my black hair it was an awesome hue of dark dark red, hardly noticeable but still pretty! I bought so many more after using this! And did I meantion everything is included inside that you need just not a bowl of course lol! I adore this product!
My go to fave for dying. I wish the process was easier but nothing good comes easy.
I love love this henna. It gives great long lasting coverage and highlights. I wish it was sold in stores. Until then I’ll be purchasing on online.
Love this product! I receive many compliments on how it looks on my grey hair.
The experience was great. At first I thought that this would not work out as the directions for mixture is quite different from using the 'traditional henna". The directions said only add water when in traditional mixes I would use teas and/or lemon juice. I followed the directions and it worked fine. My hair was not as dry as it would normally be with traditional henna but I followed up with a deep moisturizing treatment anyway. Thanks As I Am for such a great product!
Better Curl definition but no change in hair color. Would recommend if you have lighter color hair.
Love the color, but has dried my hair out.