Rich Daily Moisturizer
Lavish Your Coils and Curls. Give Your Hair What It's Asking For... the Moisture Needed to Feel and Look Amazing!
Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls.
When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.
The power-packed As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils.
It gets the job done.
- Locks in moisture
- Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability
- Contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair
- Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxylated Sorbitan Ester, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Lanolin, Betaine, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder
- Apply sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality.
- Rub within palms and scrunch onto hair gently so that coils and curls are undisturbed.
- May also be used to set soft lustrous twists and twist-outs.
- Try using a little As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream along with the Twist Defining Cream for in-between re-twist touch-ups.
- Don't rub oils and butters into your finished style too vigorously. It can disturb coil/curl definition. Instead, rub the product between the palms of your hands, then massage throughout the hair and scrunch onto the ends.
- Don't overuse. A build-up of emollients can actually work against your natural curl definition, and instead of looking shinier, your hair may appear dull and matted.
I ordered this item, along with three others for a total of $50.00. After receiving the package of products and reviewing the accompanying literature, I had doubts as to whether these products were suitable for my hair type. I sent several emails, which were unanswered and then called customer service. The person I spoke with indicated that my hair was 'most likely' not the right type for the products. I sent ANOTHER email requesting a return shipment label so I could return the entire package, and after two weeks......NO RESPONSE!!......NO LABEL!!!.....NADA!!! I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN, $50 IS VERY HARD TO COME BY, AND I CONSIDER THEM FRAUDULENT!!
Smooth n better than butter
i love this product. Its great for my hair so i gave it to my son to try and never got it back!
I recently started my natural hair journey in March of 2019 and I was recommended to try As I Am hair products, and I must say I was not disappointed. The double butter, shampoo, leave in conditioner, & curly gel work magic. I will be placing another order to make sure I don’t run out of products.
Yes, it's a good product.
Yes, the DoubleButter cream is very moisturizing. I have soft curls and fine hair so I've found that the CocoShea Cream is a better fit because it's a lighter moisturizer with a much subtler scent which I luv, so my curls are not getting weighed down. I too had an issue of disappointment with the size of the jar being half of what I expected. I got a jar twice the size at Sally's for around the same price since it it was buy two get one free, AND my Sallys coupon. Since there were no size options here I mistakenly assumed that I would be getting the 16 oz. jar, not 8 oz.. Also, although the products were packed for shipping quite professionally, on this product only the DoubleButter seeped right through the seal and the lid. I think it's the extreme heat here that did that. Overall if you have thick hair, it's a great product. Well worth trying.
The BEST ever!!
This cream is amazing! It’s gives you soft l, shiny and bouncy twists. I recently purchase there leave in conditioner by dry and itchy collection, I used it along with this cream and it worked well. But this cream alone is great and gives you great results. I’ve been using it since I’ve been natual for 5 years.