Smoothness Where You Want It. Provides Hold & Shine for Smooth Styling
Wherever and whenever you want your hair to "lay down and stay awhile", reach for this superb smoother. Unlike the average gel, it doesn't contain harsh ingredients... Instead, it's made with organics which do the job, but in a gentle, healthy way. Great for smoothing the hairline or other areas of your "do" where you desire sleekness.
- Provides a secure hold
- Adds shine
- Rinses easily from the hair when it's time to cleanse
- Won't dry out, harden or roughen hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Betaine, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene)
Best if applied to clean, damp hair. Use a spray bottle to dampen hair if necessary.Apply gel and smooth down, using your fingers or a soft natural bristle brush.
- Allow hair to dry completely before touching it again.
- For next-day refreshing, dampen the area where the gel was applied, and smooth.
Tips of Joy
- The cleaner your hair is when you apply the Smoothing Gel, the better the results…more hold, more shine.
- The less oil on your hair, the better the hold.
- The gel can be easily re-activated by smoothing with damp fingers.
- To reinforce the hold, tie a scarf or place a wide headband on your hair for several minutes.
- Don't "disturb" the hold by combing or brushing the smoothed-down hair once it is dry.
- Apply the Smoothing Gel to the hairline for twisted, off-the-face and head-banded styles, (like mine!), or smooth your entire crown, nape and/or sides for a fabulous puff or 'frohawk look.
I use this to curl me and my children's hair. It doesn't flake and smells good.
I love it!
I have type 2 b/c curls and they're weighed down very easily. This gel is a great lightweight option that still gives great curl definition without weighing my hair down. It's also great for taming flyaways along my hairline. It smells great, and is great quality for the price.
Awesome! Smells Awesome! And it does smooth your hair without flaking up!
I love this gel especially with original leave in conditioner
This is a great non sticky gel that doesn’t flake!!
So. I have been using as I am for the past 4 years and it is amazing. There is no excess build up, no dry crunchy flaky or tacky feeling after using it and a little can go a long way. I love it.
I was recommended this product by a friend. I tried it and fell in love as well. This product keeps my hair looking and feeling moisturized all day long! It keeps my morning curls through out the day. No frizz, Wish they came in bigger bottles.
Great! Only gel I use!
This product is amazing. It’s the best gel I’ve use thus far. I bought the same gel in store, But the one I purchased online seems better for some reason. It’s a nice soft hold doesn’t flake and gives my hair a lot of definition. I have type 4 hair, low porosity