Coconut Cowash 32 oz
Enjoy a Fresh New Start.
Remove Product Residue.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Stearalkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
Naturally Curly’s best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
Great love the product and service was quick
Leaves my scalp fresh along with hydrating my hair. From a 2b/2c wavy girl!
I am lovinggggg this!
It is perfect ! I love the way my hair feels after .. it’s nice and hydrated I would definitely recommend !!
I use this product sparingly. My scalp is no longer flaky and it leaves my hair soft and moisturized.
OMG!!! I cannot tell you how happy it made me to see a better dispenser for the Coconut Cowash!!! My one and only compliant about it was that it was impossible to scoop it out & then put the lid back on with one hand while holding the blob of cowash in the other hand. You either (1) water it down by getting water in the because you have to leave the lid off OR (2) end up with cowash all over your and the tub (no bueno - It is SUPER slippery) OR (3) decanting it into a mustard squeezy bottle with an attached cap so you can get it out & close it with one hand. (FYI I use an OXO 12oz Chefs bottle for mine) BUT NOW I can just pump some into my hand. HAPPY DANCE!!! Love this stuff keeps my 60 year old 2b/c wavy hair clean & fluffy, but not frizzy AND my scalp clean & not dried out or itchy!! Ya know I gotta love it if I am decanting it to use it, right!?
Has a different texture then the original one but it’s still nice and creamy ! I love it but most importantly my hair loves it
Absolutely the best cowash I've ever used. Perfect for type 3 and 4 curls! After each wash my curls are soft and defined even before conditioning! Love this product for years!
Most cowashes weigh down my hair, this is the lightest, gentlest cowash I've used.