Enriched Henna Powder
Natural Color Highlights.
Silky Smooth Texture.
Why can’t my hair be happy too! Great looking hair deserves a little color every now and then. Henna deposits a superb shine, and delivers a smoother, silkier texture by filling in rough areas along the cuticle layer.
An exclusive premium blend of henna powder and conditioning and moisturizing sunflower seed and clove leaf oils does wonders for any type and texture of hair without chemical dyes.
Size: 1-4.2 oz Application Price: $9.95
- Adds a subtle reddish brown highlight to hair
- Noticeable results last approximately one month
- Easy to apply, rinse and condition naturally
- Moisturizes and promotes a natural shine
- Helps smooth hair and aids detangling
- Contains no chemical dyes which can damage your hair, stain your skin or dry your hair
Key Ingredients: Henna, Sunflower Seed Oil, Clove Leaf Oil
Henna, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Dicocoethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Propylene Glycol
Please purchase As I Am® Curl Clarity® Shampoo and As I Am® Coconut CoWash before starting.
- Mix Henna Powder
- Shampoo hair with As I Am® Curl Clarity® Shampoo and detangle
- Apply Henna mixture and process wearing plastic cap
- Cleanse. Condition and Detangle with As I Am® Coconut CoWash
Do not use in conjunction with other chemical treatments unless applied by and upon the advice of a licensed cosmetologist.
Contains No Chemical Dyes • Will Not Lighten Hair
Henna is a natural organic ingredient that has been used for centuries to add highlights and to improve hair’s condition and shine. First time users should read and follow the product’s instructions carefully to avoid potential problems.
Selecting and using shine and color enhancing products work best with a proven cleansing and conditioning regimen.
- Select As I Am® products to help keep your hair in great condition throughout the year
- You must also avoid practices that rob your hair of moisture, such as cleansing with harsh shampoos, exposing your hair to extreme sunlight, wind and frigidly cold weather conditions.
- Take your time and properly mix the Henna for even coverage onto your hair
- Don’t combine the natural color benefits of Henna with artificial chemical dyes and colorants